Sunday 25 January 2015

Beauty | Topshop Matte Lip Bullet - Call me queen bee

Soooooo, let's get straight to the point; I have to say I like this new lippie. 


To begin with, I think it's crayon style packaging is hella cute. The tube gives me the feeling of holding a thick marker pen quite weirdly. Its black and white tube also comes with a clear cap to protect the lipstick. The lip bullet has a style of pen applicator and works like an ordinary lipstick - just twist. 

The colour comes out like purpley-lilac that glide on like satin finish. It is quite pigmented (unscented if you may know) and it's creamy texture makes it dream to apply, I want to emphasize about how moisturizing the lipstick really is. The colour is build-able - you can apply lightly for sheer finish or you can build it up to create full coverage (which I do). The colour slides off with a hint of shine then later on transitions into matte stain. Although it's cream texture is dream to apply, it does mean that you'll go through them quicker. This is true specially for me as I want this shade to be darker on my lips so like I said I end up building the colour on top to achieve the darker shade. 


Topshop has this lip bullet for £8 and is available in lots of other colours such as fun reds and oranges. All in all, I like this lip bullet but I don't Love it. I wish I didn't have to keep on applying on top to achieve the darker shade I want and didn't come as off purple, but that's just the shade that Topshop made. I do like Topshop's other matte lipsticks but these are nice addition to Topshop Lip range and cute little addition to my make up bag too. 


Sabi ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment